“Bootcamp on SAP Development” is an information and training activity, which offers an opportunity to all young professionals passionate about technology and innovation that are able to see beyond borders. Organized for the first time as a collaboration between Smartwork, part of Altea Federation and iKons South East Europe
“Bootcamp on SAP Development” is an information and training activity, which offers an opportunity to all young professionals passionate about technology and innovation that are able to see beyond borders. Organized for the first time as a collaboration between Smartwork, part of Altea Federation and iKons South East Europe. The training activity will is expected to start on February 1st , 2021 and will have a duration of 12 weeks .
Only registered candidates will undergo a closed testing phase before they are selected to take part in the comprehensive training offered by the best national experts in the field. The most distinguished participants in the training activity will reach the final stage that of recruitment in one of the above-mentioned enterprises. The training program is free of charge for every participant.
- Professionals experienced in other programming languages but interested in SAP.
- A recent graduate in business-informatics, informatics, computer science or any other related ﬁelds.
- Good knowledge of and be passionate about programming.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Italian or German is a plus.
The selection of candidates will be done from a group of experts appointed from Smartwork and iKons
The training program has a duration of 12 weeks. It will include 12 lessons, 24 training sessions, one midterm and one ﬁnal test or individual project. Among the key areas included in the training program are:
- ABAP Fundamentals (environment setup, basic syntax, variable types, basic data types, object hierarchy, data declaration, input parameters etc.)
- SAP Dictionary (Database, Tables, Domains, Data Elements, View, Structures, etc)
- ABAP Reports (Creating programs to show reports)
- OPEN SQL (SAP Version of SQL, used to manipulate the information stored in SAP Dictionary)
- Screen Programming (Creating programs using screens)
- ABAP OO (Object Oriented programming in SAP).
- SMARTFORMS (Creating documents for printing)
- SAP FIORI (Basic of SAP Web programming).
- SAP Modules Fundamentals (Basics of Functional knowledge of SAP Modules)
Technical Manager SAP Solutions Smartwork Shpk
Enian is currently the technical manager of a group of SAP developers at Smartwork. He holds a Master of Science Degree in Information Systems in Economy and bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics from the University of Tirana. He has been working as a technical consultant for SAP Systems for more than 6 years. He started his career as an ABAP developer at Deloitte Albania Shpk and has also been the lecturer of an ABAP course at Harry Fultz Institute. He brings extensive work experience as he worked as technical leader and developer for various projects of AlteaUp s.r.l, Deloitte Italy s,r.l, Deloitte Albania Sh.p,k, EY.
Team Leader and Senior SAP Software Developer at iKons South East Europe
Anri is currently Team Leader and Senior SAP Software Developer at iKons South East Europe. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Informatics from the University of Tirana, Faculty of Natural Sciences. He has been a SAP developer for 6 years and has lead multiple projects and team, working for clients all around the world. Anri has been holding the trainings for iKons for multiple groups, having trained over 100 developers in SAP, most of which are now junior or senior programmers at iKons or abroad. He has been working for iKons for 4 years and has worked previously at Deloitte Albania and Kosovo for 2 years.