“Bootcamp on Java” is an information and training activity, which offers an opportunity to all young
professionals passionate about technology and innovation that are able to see beyond borders.
Organized for the ﬁrst time in the country by Smartwork, a vibrant and fast growing ICT enterprise,
in collaboration with Deloitte Albania & Kosovo, Forward and Armundia Factory.
“Bootcamp on Java” is an information and training activity, which offers an opportunity to all young professionals passionate about technology and innovation that are able to see beyond borders. Organized for the first time in the country in 2018, by Smartwork, a vibrant and fast growing ICT enterprise, in collaboration with Deloitte Albania & Kosovo, Forward and Armundia Factory. The training activity will is expected to start on November 25, 2019 and will have a duration of 9 weeks.
Only registered candidates will undergo a closed testing phase before they are selected to take part in the comprehensive training offered by the best national experts in the field. The most distinguished participants in the training activity will reach the final stage that of recruitment in one of the above mentioned enterprises. The training program is free of charge for every participant.
- A recent graduate in business-informatics, informatics, computer science or any other related ﬁelds
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Be passionate about programming
- Knowledge of Italian is a plus
The selection of candidates will be done from a group of experts appointed from Smartwork, Deloitte, Forward and Armundia
The training program has a duration of 9 weeks. It will include six lessons, eight training lessons, and one ﬁnal test or individual project. Among the key areas included in the training program are:
- Java Fundamentals (environment set;up, basic syntax, object, classes, variable types, basic data types, modiﬁer types, java packages, etc.)
- data types, modiﬁer types, java packages, etc.) Object Oriented Concepts (interfaces, overriding, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation, cycles, operators, etc.)
- Data Structure, Exception Handling and File Streaming (enum, arrays, hashtable, collections,exception handling, ﬁnally clause, ﬁle class, text and binary I/O, serializable, etc.)
- GUI and Servlets (event handling, mouse events, key events, swing, frames, panels, multithreading, multitasking, servlet architecture, API, sessions)
- JDBC and JSP (database connection, SQL query, JSP architecture, JSP lifecycle, client - server communication)
- Practical exercises and case studies.
Experienced Software Development Consultant Smartwork Shpk
Loren is currently an experienced Software Development Consultant at Smartwork. He holds a Master of Science in Information Systems in Economy and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics from the University of Tirana from which he is awarded the Gold Medal for his outstanding results. He his trained in the ﬁeld of computer networks and owns a CISCO CCNA Exploration certiﬁcation. In the same time Loren Nebiaj is a member of AEP (Academic Exchange for Progress) an exchange program between the University of Tirana and Gjovik University College, Norway, He has been also a member of the Board of Network of Excellence Students (BNES) at the University of Tirana. His previous experience as software developer specialist includes among other Plus Communication Jsc. and Agna Group.
Ervin Konstandini is currently the CEO of Forward Sh.p.k. He holds a Master in Data Intelligence and Decision Making Strategies, a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from University of Rome “La Sapienza” from which he graduated Cum Laude. In addition, he holds a Prince2 Foundation Certiﬁcate, is a Sun Certiﬁed Programmer for the Java Platform, SE 6.0 certiﬁcates, and has a Linux Essentials and Advanced Certiﬁcate. In the same time he has undertaken a number of professional training including Java EE programming, HTML5/CSS3 and Responsive Web Design, Linux Advance Course. He brings extensive work experience as worked as project manager and developer for Sogetel Soluzioni s.r.l, Unisys Italia s.p.a,, Fata Informatica s.r.l.
CEO, Armundia Factory Shpk
Stavri Pici is currently the CEO of Armundia Factory member of Armundia Group. He studied Computer Engineering and graduated with the highest honors from the University of Rome “La Sapienza” specializing in computer networks. He has over 10 years of experience in J2EE, SQL, Web Application Services, etc. He started his professional career in Armundia Group as an Analyst and Developer, an experience that allows him not only to test his technical skills, but also to coordinate various working groups ensuring customer quality and efﬁciency. In 2015, by virtue of the growth strategy of the Armundia Group, a software house was founded in Albania, Armundia Factory, of which he was appointed CEO.